Palace Hotel Arusha
Located in Arusha’s central business district, 45 minutes from Kilimanjaro International Airport and 15 minutes from Arusha airport Kisongo the hotel is easily accessible.
The Palace Hotel Arusha stands out as a remarkable adventure in hospitality. Set in an ideal landscape for history and art lovers, photo maniacs, and walkers, The Palace Hotel’s exterior is sleek with a unique combination of an “industrial” and a natural look. The stylish interior, however, is in direct contrast, offering a warm, inviting, and comfortable feel. The elegant and conspicuous Palace Hotel Arusha stands out against the backdrop of Mount Meru and amidst gardens located between the hotel and the magnificent historical buildings of Regional Commissioner Offices and the AICC, the seat of the United Nations in Tanzania.
Uniquely refreshing in its approach, The Palace Hotel Arusha with its elegantly appointed entrance and reception foyer has committed itself to the ‘Greenline’ atmosphere of decoration in its finishes. Every area of the hotel boasts ‘greenline facts and arts – thus cherishing those smaller, less renowned flora and fauna of Tanzania, many of which face extinction. Not only affording you luxury and comfort, but The Palace Hotel Arusha also moves to educate you, providing fascinating insights and information into these lesser-known aspects of Tanzania
Within the Palace Hotel Arusha are areas open not only to clientele but to the public of Arusha as well – the Turaco Bar and Twiga restaurant, with their amazing views of the city and Meru, cater to guests and walk-ins and the Orchids Coffee Bar boasts coffees, and baked delicacies to delight the most fastidious palate. This is a hotel where special courtesies are provided in an elegant, refined setting. Precise ‘greenline decorations and beautiful furnishings enhance the atmosphere and luxurious comfort of the 97 rooms: each decorated in its own distinctive style, the interiors reflecting the outside world that lies in quiet glory around this city and this magnificent hotel.
Exquisitely furnished in an elegant, cosmopolitan, modern style, the hotel’s spacious guest accommodations range from large studios and one- and two-bed suites to executive suites, ideal for the busy business traveler. High ceilings add to the spacious feel, while large windows afford commanding views of greater Arusha and Mount Meru.
Every aspect of the hotel, including its luxurious hotel rooms and suites, is designed to take full advantage of the city and Mount Meru views. From the spectacularly designed lobby, elevators will whisk guests to their accommodations, as well as a top-class restaurant and a full floor of state-of-the-art meeting facilities. The Palace Hotel boasts the sky-high Spa, gym, and saunas – including Arusha’s first and only Infrared Sauna – especially installed for the comfort of women who wish to enjoy the benefit of a sauna without having their hair and make-up ruined by the steam. Throughout their stay, guests and residents alike will enjoy a level of personalized service unprecedented in Arusha.
It accommodates 2 adults and 1 child. The Standard rooms provided by The Palace Hotel, Arusha are ideal for the Business traveler who is looking for comfort, convenience, and affordability. The demands of a Business traveler are met with a Business Centre providing Wi-Fi and other secretarial services from a scenic location within the hotel. When faced with a hectic schedule, what more could the busy business traveler require than the appointments of The Palace Hotel Standard room and the support services on offer within the hotel.
Standard room features include
- Tasteful wall-to-wall carpeting
- A fully air-conditioned area in which to work or relax at the end of a long day’s business.
- Satellite Television is provided – ensuring you keep up to date with world affairs.
- An electronic safe deposit box affords you peace of mind – as you can lock up your valuables as you go about your business outside The Palace Hotel.
- A Minibar is situated in your room – for which you can request stocks to suit your tastes from room service.
- The en suite bathrooms provide not only excellent personal comfort but also have a fixed dryer to afford you some time saving when you have a meeting to attend
The Palace Hotel provides a set of highly desirable and cozy rooms primarily located on higher floors of the hotel. This location offers a most impressive view of the Arusha environs. The Superior rooms are fitted with queen size beds and comfortable duvets and linen – intended to afford you an excellent sleep. An electronic safe deposit box affords you peace of mind as you can lock up your valuables as you take excursions and trips from The Palace Hotel.
Superior room features include
- A wooden study table at which to sit and note your experiences at the end of each day, or from which to write postcards and letters to send home.
- Your Superior room is fully Air-conditioned and has Satellite Television
- The décor is tasteful with a simple Italian flair.
The Palace Hotel provides you with deluxe accommodation at an excellent cost. Each Deluxe room features two Queen beds with quality mattresses and linen. In addition, you will discover that your Deluxe room affords you. The Palace Hotel Deluxe Rooms provide you with the comfort you need at an affordable rate.
Deluxe room features include
- Two comfortable Easy chairs in which to relax
- A Flat-screen 32-inch Television with clarity viewing gives you the opportunity to keep up with world affairs as you relax in your room
- A Minibar provides you with refreshments should you wish for quiet and do not want to call down to Room Service for such.
- Easy access to regional and international calls
- Bathrobes and slippers are provided in your en suite bathroom
- Electronic safe installed in the room you need to have no concern about your personal belongings whilst out and about in the town or on a trip to the surrounding areas.
The Palace Hotel’s Executive rooms are spacious and inviting. Each room is fitted with a king-size bed covered in high-quality duvet and linen The rooms are located in the center of the building offering you a breathtaking site of both the Mount Meru and the Makongoro gardens below. The ensuite bathroom is finished with non-slip tiles & a shower cubicle. A weighing scale is also provided.
Executive room features include
- Stylish and tasteful Italian décor
- A hairdryer is provided.
- A 32-inch flat-screen TV set keeps you in touch with world affairs.
- An electronic safe gives you peace of mind as you can safely store your important belongings when out and about on excursions.
- The Executive room is equipped with a telephone in the en suite bathroom
- To add to your comforts, the Executive rooms provide Wi-Fi and LAN internet access
Suite room features include
With all the extraordinary comforts of luxury, you have assured an excellent and comfortable stay in The Palace Hotel’s Executive Suites.
- A spacious pallor fitted with elegant furniture made of mkongo timber
- Each suite is fitted with a large and exceptionally comfortable Orthopaedic king-size bed
- Your suite is appointed with an en suite bathtub and shower
- All six of the Executive Suites have a balcony, affording you an excellent panoramic view of your surroundings
- To add to the luxuriance of your Suite, ceilings and walls have an Italian décor application
- Satellite television is available to you in your Executive Suite
- Windows are treated with a fitted wooden pelmet with rich curtaining and solid lining, which allows for a black-out effect thus darkening the room to encourage sound sleep.
- Quality wall-to-wall carpeting provides warmth in the room that also mutes sound adding to your personal comfort
- Minibars are available in your Executive Suite
- In addition, you will find a Weighing scale, Bathrobes, and slippers in your en suite bathroom