HEALTH AND SAFETY
You should familiarise yourself before departure with the precautions recommended by the authorities. Full information about health and safety precautions is available from the Ministry of Health or visit: https://www.moh.go.tz/en/
Blessing Safaris Limited promises to ensure that all parts of the holiday agreed within the contract are provided at a high standard in accordance with the contract.
- Some trips take place in places where we have little control over the quality of internal accommodation arrangements, which may vary in quality and the degree of comfort provided and may also differ from their description given by us in good faith in our brochures, leaflets, and website.
- Most places we operate are very remote in case of flight, local Airlines do not meet International air safety standards and therefore there is a higher level of risk when compared to international flights. If you would like to know which local airlines we use then please contact us for further information.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to amend advertised arrangements before leaving your country and once the trip begins. Some tours involve working with other accommodation vendors which are limited depending on the destinations that are making great efforts to improve their facilities for their visitors. But despite this, even with detailed planning, a degree of patience and flexibility is required to deal with the unexpected. The itineraries given for each trip must therefore be seen as an indication of intent and not as a contractual obligation on our part. No refunds will be given if changes for such reasons occur. These booking conditions are also subject to change.
- It is understood that if you decide voluntarily to leave an expedition, Blessing Safaris Limited has no responsibility for your safety or well-being or any consequential expenses.
- Please understand that there are certain hazards involved when traveling, which you must accept at your own risk.Snorkeling/Swimming, Diving, Trekking, Climbing, Kayaking, Rafting, Horse-riding, and Mountaineering are inherently dangerous activities. It is possible to be killed, injured, incapacitated, and experience pain, illness, and suffering. There is no way of predicting all of the hazards you will face. Whilst Blessing Safaris Limited and our partners will take reasonable precautions to minimize the risks, there is no way Blessing Safaris Limited or our partners can guarantee your safety on an expedition 100%. For all our river or sea trips, clients have to be able to swim. These activities are at your own risk.
- Often areas of our expeditions are remote with little or no medical support. Therefore, delays to get medical assistance are to be expected and can go up to more than 24 hours. In some remote areas, self-rescue is the only option. Your guide may need to begin first aid appropriate to the remoteness of the area and the nature of your ailments.
- Whilst we and our partners will take all reasonable precautions to maintain your safety, you are also responsible for yourself and must act responsibly and safely that will not endanger yourself or others in your party.
- We operate in areas where there are dangers to life from wild animals such as crocodiles, tigers, lions, snakes, and elephants. You agree to act responsibly and if in any doubt take the guidance of your guide or group leader.
- By completing your booking form you certify that you have read and understood these risks and that they are acceptable to you. Blessing Safaris Limited or our partners will not accept your participation on an expedition if you do not have suitable or sufficient travel insurance to cover such events as illness, remote area evacuation, etc.
- We will assist you with any emergency or evacuation in the event of problems by contacting flying doctors with whom we partner. The company will not be liable for any illness, injury, or death sustained whilst traveling with Blessing Safaris Limited, except due to our negligence, nor will it be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH DANGER
There are inherent risks involved with riding horses, camels, rock climbing, etc. We may require you to sign a separate form accepting personal liability for any of these activities.
FITNESS, ILLNESS, OR DISABILITY
If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday, you must advise us in writing at the time of booking giving full details. If you are concerned about your fitness or medical condition and ability to undertake the trip, it is your responsibility to seek medical advice as to whether you should participate. If we feel unable to properly accommodate your particular needs, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your booking.
Regarding hotel rooms, you should contact your guide if you have any concerns about electrical points in the room. All travelers need to be familiar with the evacuation routes of the hotel. For personal safety in general, your guide will help inform you about what is safety measures. When you are not with a guide (e.g. on the beach), Blessing Safaris Limited recommends not to go out at night and to ask the hotel for specific safety considerations.
We cannot be responsible for loss of or damage to baggage, personal effects, money, or documents, except insofar as such liability may arise under our duty as carriers.
We regret we cannot accept any liability, or pay any compensation, where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented, or affected, by “force majeure”.
In these booking conditions “force majeure” means any event which we or our agents overseas could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances may include war, the threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, flight cancellations, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, sickness, quarantine, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events outside our control.
RESTRICTIONS ON PARTICIPATION
We reserve the right to remove from the tour any person unable or unwilling to conduct themselves in a manner compatible with the satisfactory operation of the holiday. In this event, we will make no refund, nor be liable to pay any compensation, and any additional travel costs involved in returning home are your responsibility.
Please note that the prices of our tours are open to change up until the date of departure (for example internal airfare increases and taxes, or significant fluctuations in exchange rates which are completely out of our control and must be passed on to you the client). Blessing Safaris Limited will use its best endeavors to mitigate short-term currency risks through hedging and protect you from the first 5% of any adverse movement. Beyond that level, we reserve the right to pass on the difference in cost. If you wish to mitigate the risk completely then contact Blessing Safaris Limited regarding a solution.
At the time of booking, please let us know if you would prefer single accommodation or if you have any dietary or health requirements. We will let you know if there is a surcharge. We endeavor to meet all individuals’ specific needs but we can only accept bookings on the understanding that there will be occasions when single accommodation is unavailable. Smoking is not permitted in vehicles or shared accommodation.
We give advice and information on matters such as health, vaccinations, visas, currency, local conditions, climate, equipment, clothing, and other matters in good faith and cannot be held responsible for such advice and information. You accept responsibility for all these matters and particularly for obtaining the necessary visas and advice from your doctor on all health matters.