Mount Meru Hotel
STANDARD: Five Star Hotel
TOTAL ROOMS: 178
Mount Meru Hotel let you discover the place where the heavens meet the earth, where the rhythm of nature pounds to the beat of an African drum, and where life is all about a revival of the senses.
Mount Meru Hotel, Arusha’s famous hotel, and Africa’s largest and most exciting conference destination. An oasis of tranquility on Tanzania’s gateway to major tour tourist destinations, the Mount Meru Hotel blends stylishly elegant African architecture with supremely luxurious accommodation; sparkling water gardens with beautifully landscaped gardens, and a wide choice of international restaurants.
Situated at the foothills of Mount Meru in the city of Arusha, the Mount Meru Hotel lies on 15 acres of serene and lush landscape. As the topographic centerpiece of the Arusha National Park, the hotel is also surrounded by some of Africa’s most breathtaking vistas, rich with a diverse array of wildlife, etched against the fertile slopes of this beautiful mountain, the fifth highest peak in Africa.
Tanzanian warmth and kindness are renowned all over the world and the opportunity to prove this fact is an exhilarating opportunity for all at this pinnacle of splendor, and our home, the Mount Meru Hotel.
DISCOVER THE ABSOLUTE 5* LUXURY!
Discover our well-decorated and authentic rooms providing a relaxing getaway while you’re in Arusha. Choose one of the 178 air-conditioned guest rooms including Free Wi-Fi, a well-lit work area, mini-refrigerator, mini-bar (upon request), and DSTV with Free view channels, Electronic safes, and Tea/Coffee making facilities. Freshen your suitcase with our affordable guest laundry and dry cleaning facilities.
The Hotel offers the discerning traveler more than just a resting place when it comes to accommodation. The room itself is an experience of understated African opulence, open space, and natural light.
- 108 Standard Rooms
- 30 Standard Twin Rooms
- 22 Executive Rooms
- 02 Junior Family Suites
- 04 Junior Suites
- 06 Executive Suites
- 04 Presidential Suites
- 02 Paraplegic (Enabled) Rooms
The Mount Meru Hotel stands on 15 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens incorporating a wide variety of indigenous trees, and offering sanctuary to a startling array of birds and butterflies.
- Gym and spa
- Convenience shops
- Restaurants & Bars
- Currency Exchange
- Business center
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Seating capacity 300
- Breakfast (06:30-10:00)
- Lunch (12:00-14:30)
- Dinner (18:00-22:30)
- Full American breakfast
- International and customized lunch
- and dinner buffet
ARABICA COFFEE SHOP & TERRACE
Seating capacity 154
- Opening hours (9:00-22:30)
- Meals served (12:00-22:30)
- A la carte with local and continental cuisine
- Delicacies such as lobster, king prawns, and prime cuts
- Best coffees in town
MAWENZI BAR & LOUNGE
Seating capacity 72
- Opening hours (9:00-23:00)
- International drinks list
- Happy hours on Thursdays and Fridays
- Nyama choma & bbq on Thursdays and Fridays
TANGANYIKA POOL RESTAURANT
- Seating capacity 64
- Opening hours (10:00-22:30)
- Meals served (12:00-22:30)
- Pizza restaurant
- Barbeque around the pool on Sundays
- 24 hours in-room dining
- A la carte with local and continental menu offerings.
- In-room breakfast service upon request.
- Minibar upon request.
- Seating capacity 8
- Opening hours Lunch or dinner
- Romantic and special occasions venue (birthdays, weddings, etc)
- Set menu, gala menu, and a la carte, customized menu.