Lying in the remote region of the park with the Great Ruaha River running alongside, the Ruaha Flycatcher Camp offers you the perfect location for a memorable stay. All spacious and comfortable guest tents and the open dining tent are placed to have excellent views, allowing you to observe the movement of animals between the Savannah and the river bed: elephants, dik-diks, baboons, and impalas, giraffes, and zebras.
The tents are equipped with comfortable beds with Nordic bedding, canvas cupboards, luggage racks, safari chairs, and electric lights generated from solar panels. In Flycatcher Ruaha Camp you will be staying in a spacious tent
erected under the thatched roof. Each tent consists of an en suite bathroom with a flush toilet and a bucket shower where hot water will be provided daily. Screened windows on all sides of the tent allow you to encounter nature at its closest.
All six tents are nestled adjacent to the river bed in the shade of Acacia trees. You can enjoy sightings of animals going to the river for water from the privacy of your veranda
The dining tent with open sides situated in the middle of the camp offers marvelous views of the river and its surroundings. The experienced cooks serve excellent meals with a good variety of fresh food products. Enjoy your meals while observing groups of animals gathering around the river. In the evening, the fireplace is a perfect location to watch the setting sun in the land of the baobab trees.
Why choose Ruaha Flycatcher?
- They offer a comfortable and spacious tent erected under a thatched roof
- All tents are well-designed, and you will enjoy an en suite bathroom with a flush toilet and bucket shower
- The hot and cold water is provided daily at the camp also clean towels for the shower are available.
- The bedside table, luggage rack, and canvas cupboard are available in your tents not only that but also comfortable beds with Nordic bedding available
- You will enjoy the private veranda with safari chairs and a coffee table
- The boiled and Katadyn filtered water is always available in the thermos for teeth brushing everywhen you need it.
- Solar lighting in tents and eco generator running hours for charging electrical equipment in the dining tent.
- Cellular network available in the campsite
- Laundry service is also available
Refrigerated bottled mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and spirits are available at the camp. Complimentary coffee and tea are available in the dining tent at any time of the day.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit is from June to October